What do you get to do in this position?
- Be a part of an energetic and vibrant team in a growing business unit.
- Prepare technical audit reports of existing electrical infrastructure.
- Prepare electrical systems plans, specifications, and study reports to accomplish the goals and objectives of the projects. Electrical Systems include power generation and distribution, lighting, fire alarm, lightning protection and lowvoltage systems
- Perform field investigation, as required.
- Assist or lead construction administration for projects, as assigned.
- Develop and maintain project plan to ensure scope, schedule, and budget correspond with team expectations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Contribute to strategizing the sale of a project and assisting in sales presentations