In the second episode in our series on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting (Listen to the episode #1), Emily and Rebeca dive deeper into the world of ESG reporting, looking at current ESG reporting regulations around the world. Stay with us as we compare and contrast local taxonomies and decode how the Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) has rapidly become the foundation of many reporting regulations. We wrap the episode with some predictions and hopes for the future of universal reporting.
- Download our 2023 Sustainability Reporting & Compliance Calendar to stay on top of the most common dates and deadlines.
- Explore the EU Green Taxonomy Regulation
- Visit our Sustainability Reporting Toolbox for more resources.
- Follow Sustainability Business on LinkedIn for access to real-time insights and our latest blogs, videos, eBooks & more.
- Connect with Emily and Rebeca to share your hopes for the future of ESG reporting.