The concept of ESG is not new, but its importance in corporate reporting programs is growing rapidly. From investors, to NGOs, to employees, to civil society, a company’s performance on environmental, social and governance issues is under the microscope with more stakeholders now than ever before. Credible reporting on ESG data is becoming a must-have for all companies, but the complex world of frameworks, rankings, and regulations can be overwhelming.
In this episode, sustainability consultants at Schneider Electric kick off a new series focused on ESG, starting with the basics: what are the key frameworks, why are they important, and how can organizations decide on the right ones to follow for them?
- Connect with Emily and Rebeca to keep the conversation rolling
- Download our Interactive Guide to Corporate ESG Reporting
- Watch the recording of our webinar with BlackRock and MSCI to get the investor-perspective on ESG risk and opportunity
- Visit our Sustainability Reporting Toolbox for more great learning materials on ESG
- Follow Sustainability Business on LinkedIn for access to real-time insights and our latest blogs, videos, eBooks & more